I Painted My Dead Grass Green

jd415

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It's non toxic, organic and lasts about 3 months. It gets really hot where live during the summer, sprinklers running 3 times a week is not enough.

I have more before and after pictures with an actual camera if you want to see them. Also Amazon link to product of you are interested.

Attachments

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
I was prepared to see something that looked completely unnatural but that actually looks good. I know they used something similar around here on a golf course near me one year when we had a long drought. Fortunately, that's very rare. I don't remember the last time that I watered my lawn, Probably 20 years ago.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
It's non toxic, organic and lasts about 3 months. It gets really hot where live during the summer, sprinklers running 3 times a week is not enough.

I have more before and after pictures with an actual camera if you want to see them. Also Amazon link to product of you are interested.
Now just don't take showers, drink water, and flush shit down the toilet and you'll be the perfect green new dealer, and keep voting democrat!!! :lmao:

Last edited:

Keyboard

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Good job of blending the paint job into the rest of the lawn.

The first time I saw this was when a neighbor spot painted his lawn. The grass burned from over fertilizing certain areas. We (the other neighbors) laughed at him for painting the burned areas. But, I guess it's not uncommon in certain parts of the country.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score

What type of paint did you use? (Asking for a friend...) ;)

jd415

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@lulu5kamz I used the one below, Amazon has MANY kinds of grass paint cheap and expensive. I did a lot of research and in my opinion this one is the best. You can select between 3 colors, I chose the medium one. Here are some more before and after pics

Attachments

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.