I will pay for help!

Reaction score
Please excuse me as I grovel. I have a single camera:

http://www.netcatcctv.com/English/Product/3068174425.html

I purchased BlueIris several months ago. Though I had it up and running, I know I have never experienced the full potential of this software. Even with the idiot questions I have asked and been answered by http://blueirissoftware.com/contact/ and all their gracious help, I know ​I'm using only a small percentage of the software's potential. I use a Windows7 laptop as monitor and recorder. What I would really like, and what I would be willing to pay a (reasonable) fee for, is someone to access my laptop via TeamViewer or some other remote access and correctly set my Blue Iris. I know nothing about IP. I am an intermediate PC user.

I went into some of the BlueIris settings to see if I could maximize it's alarm and recording settings and now my BlueIris software is pointing out my ignorance with "Cam01: No signal".

Please help me. I need to connect with someone smarter and more experienced to set this up for me. I know it's a lot to ask, but I will pay via PayPal for someone to do this for me. Otherwise I am stuck with just a cool looking piece of electronics just hanging from the roof of my garage.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You are better off posting your issue and having folks help you so that you learn how to do it on your own.

luder888

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You say the camera was working before until you messed with the alert/recording settings. What I would suggest is uninstall and reinstall BI (erase all settings) and then get it back to the point of last known working condition. At that point, export the settings. Now you are free to play around with it. If you mess up, just double-click on the saved settings file (a registry file) and import the settings.

That way you can keep messing around with it until it works. It looks like you have the expertise to configure it, you just need to play around with it more to become better at it.

Good luck.