Icons in UI3

Reaction score
Is there a plan to include the Sentry icons in UI3? I have a headless setup and use UI3 for almost all of my alert viewing. I would like to be able to differentiate Sentry alerts from all the other motion alerts using UI3.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
So here's the thing. I implemented sentry icons in UI3 version 71 back in early April, but Blue Iris 4 never got updated to include that UI3 release and I've never used Sentry myself so I'm not 100% sure the icons even work.

Are you still using Blue Iris 4? If so, you will need to update UI3 manually. Download this: https://github.com/bp2008/ui3/releases/download/77/UI3-77.zip To install, just extract everything to Blue Iris's www directory and overwrite all files. The default path to this folder is C:\Program Files\Blue Iris 4\www

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Both sentry icons should appear in UI3 as long as you have version 71 or newer. Version 77 is the last version that works fully in Blue Iris 4 and that is what I linked above.

Please let me know if they do or do not work, because you are the first person to mention them (that I have noticed) since I implemented it and like I said I haven't tested myself.

Reaction score
I just updated to 77 and I see the icons. Awesome! Saves me filtering through 100s of spider web and fog related files. Come to think of it, it'll be interesting to see how well Sentry deals with fog.

anijet

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Both sentry icons should appear in UI3 as long as you have version 71 or newer. Version 77 is the last version that works fully in Blue Iris 4 and that is what I linked above.

Please let me know if they do or do not work, because you are the first person to mention them (that I have noticed) since I implemented it and like I said I haven't tested myself.
Works great! Thank you!