Idiots in Cars - Pure Negligence

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think the answer is there has always been stupid people. We just have video evidence of them now and an easy way to share it!
True.

They can't pour pee out of a boot even if the instructions are written on the heel BUT they sure can procreate...and all of 'em are very fertile, insuring the longevity of the stupid bloodline. :drool::headbang:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been watching my fill of these, they're somewhat addictive, IMO. These and the "Idiots at Work."
My God, did realize not only how many bad drivers there are but also how many stupid people are driving fork lifts, pallet jacks, unloading trucks, etc.
Incredible.....

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I witnessed an interesting episode of Road Rage on the highway today when a Corvette driver cut me off and decided to tailgate the vehicle ahead of me.

The driver behind the steering wheel in front of that Corvette decided to brake-check the Corvette driver.

The Corvette driver was deeply upset and swerved around and threw a water bottle at the driver.

The Corvette driver continued to pursue that driver until the exit ramp off the highway.

A lot was happening and I hope both drivers went their separate ways.

Clearly, the Corvette driver would have been accused of attempted assault. However, the driver that brake-checked him is also at fault especially since that could have created a nasty pile-up.

Food for thought - Never pursue other drivers, never respond, never react. Make sure you all install front and rear dash cams and keep lots of spare microSD's handy.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I witnessed an interesting episode of Road Rage on the highway today when a Corvette driver cut me off and decided to tailgate the vehicle ahead of me.

The driver behind the steering wheel in front of that Corvette decided to brake-check the Corvette driver.

The Corvette driver was deeply upset and swerved around and threw a water bottle at the driver.

The Corvette driver continued to pursue that driver until the exit ramp off the highway.

A lot was happening and I hope both drivers went their separate ways.

Clearly, the Corvette driver would have been accused of attempted assault. However, the driver that brake-checked him is also at fault especially since that could have created a nasty pile-up.

Food for thought - Never pursue other drivers, never respond, never react. Make sure you all install front and rear dash cams and keep lots of spare microSD's handy.
What? No dashcam video to share? :)

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Unfortunately, no. I only had a 64gb memory card in that particular dash cam. First video clip on the card was 1.5 hours into the journey. :( I went on a Foliage Cruise and explored the fall colors on the Upper Delaware River Scenic Byway.

I strongly recommend everyone to put at least a 128gb memory card in their dash cams. 64gb is so yesterday.

1666031414841.png

What? No dashcam video to share? :)