IDMSS missing or not opening?

vnav

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all. Yes, that was me who reported it on the other thread. Yesterday, out of nowhere and after a flawless 1year consistent operation of IDMSS plus on my iPhone, the app would immediately close after I opened it. I hadn’t done an iPhone update previous to this occurrence, nor was one required. I then deleted the app with the view to reinstall it. It was then that the App Store said that the app IDMSS plus is not available in my country or region (Australia). Even on my iMac, wife’s iPhone and mate down the road apple store says the same. IDMSS lite is still available and I’m now using it, but of course it doesn’t have push notifications.

Any help appreciated

Cheers

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi all. Yes, that was me who reported it on the other thread. Yesterday, out of nowhere and after a flawless 1year consistent operation of IDMSS plus on my iPhone, the app would immediately close after I opened it. I hadn’t done an iPhone update previous to this occurrence, nor was one required. I then deleted the app with the view to reinstall it. It was then that the App Store said that the app IDMSS plus is not available in my country or region (Australia). Even on my iMac, wife’s iPhone and mate down the road apple store says the same. IDMSS lite is still available and I’m now using it, but of course it doesn’t have push notifications.

Any help appreciated

Cheers
@Crazykiller just posted in other thread that he was able to download it from his purchase history in app store

Go check if it in your purchase history and try grabbing it from there

drewgost

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
4685B434-ACC4-471A-8FCD-72688619DC88.png My IDMSS PLUS is working fine and I can see it in the store as well.
Maybe an issue in your country?

drewgost

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Also check you IOS version I still have 12.1.2 there is an upgrade 12.1.3 out but I have not installed at this time and may not now in case that is your issue.
Let us know what version is on your phone.

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
It's back in App store today at version 4.30.001

Now working again without shutting down.

Thank you Dahua for getting fix out quick.

toolazyforalogin

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It's back in App store today at version 4.30.001

Now working again without shutting down.

Thank you Dahua for getting fix out quick.
Thanks TechBill. Took the plunge on your post and updated. Seems to be working for me.

vnav

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all, apologies for random dumb question, but what is the latest software/firmware version of my NVR model 4216-16p 4KS2. My NVR says the current version is 3.215.0000000.0

I’m finding the Dahua website a little confusing with the updates.

Thanks