iDMSS Plus Pre and Post Recording on IVS

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
When I get a alert on iDMSS Plus, the playback seem to start about 5 or 10 second before the alert is triggered. Instead of waiting for 5-10 second in the playback, I had to move the playback slider bar to where there a grey lines in the timeframe to see what triggered it.

I looked all over to see if there a way to adjust the pre-recording time to 0 seconds but cannot to find such setting anywhere in the camera or iDMSS Plus. Maybe I overlook somewhere but does anyone know where the pre-recording timer is at?

On old camera system I had I was able to set pre-recording at 0 second and the post-recording at 30 seconds but I think I only found the post-recording on the Dauha camera "Recording Delay" in IVS setting, not the pre-recording.

I recorded 24/7 so I am not worrying about missing out anything, I wanted to see what trigger instantly rather than waiting 5-10 second until the target appear in view which triggered the alert.

Crazykiller

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
When I get a alert on iDMSS Plus, the playback seem to start about 5 or 10 second before the alert is triggered. Instead of waiting for 5-10 second in the playback, I had to move the playback slider bar to where there a grey lines in the timeframe to see what triggered it.

I looked all over to see if there a way to adjust the pre-recording time to 0 seconds but cannot to find such setting anywhere in the camera or iDMSS Plus. Maybe I overlook somewhere but does anyone know where the pre-recording timer is at?

On old camera system I had I was able to set pre-recording at 0 second and the post-recording at 30 seconds but I think I only found the post-recording on the Dauha camera "Recording Delay" in IVS setting, not the pre-recording.

I recorded 24/7 so I am not worrying about missing out anything, I wanted to see what trigger instantly rather than waiting 5-10 second until the target appear in view which triggered the alert.
Here's the setting in the camera…

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
I am so blind and I did not carefully look under Storage. Thank you so much! I will go try changing this to 0

Bill

That doesn't fix it. I set the pre-event record to zero seconds and it still pre-record 5 seconds hrmmmm

Going to reboot all camera and NVR see if that fixes it

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
It still doesn't fix it. There is about a good 15 second of pre-recording in iDMSS which is very annoying.