Ikegami IPD-BX110

xnay

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, I'm hoping someone can help out. I purchased a couple of Ikegami IPC's about 6 mos ago. A cube BX11 and a BX110. Upon purchase, the cams were factory. I set them up to my specs, ip's ports, etc, and apparently the login credentials as well. I only tinkered with them for a day or two before I left to care for a sick brother who recently passed. I'm back home and tinkering again with the IPC's and realized I didn't write down any of the specs I changed. It was no prob for the cube cam, there is a pinhole reset on the back, but the BX110, so such luck. I've spent the last day or two trying to figure out what specs I applied to the network. The IP was no prob, I connected the BNC to a setup I have and was able to navigate the on screen menus using the setup button and the 4 arrow button on back of cam. I initially tried holding down the setup button on back to see if the would reset to factory, but it seems not, the cam goes off after about 30 secs, but IP stays the same. Finding out what port I used took a bit of luck. I tried finding a program to help out with this, to no avail. I just started guessing and I got lucky, phew. So, now I'm at the login page and I just can't figure out what login info I updated the cam with. I'm hoping someone here is familiar with this ipcam and knows of a way to factory reset it using the keys on back, or some other way. Figuring out the login I used could take some time, if at all. I appreciate your time and any help you can offer.

xnay

n3wb
Reaction score
I appreciate the reply. I took some pics of the 4 boards inside the cam. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing any push buttons on any of them. I'm not sure what to look for as far as any jumpers to short or do whatever. Maybe you can see something that looks promising, or might suggest some ideas.

rear view.jpg top view w_cover removed.jpg rear board.jpg back view w_rear board lifted.jpg side view of top and middle boards.jpg top view middle board w_bottom view of top board.jpg top view of middle board.jpg bottom view of middle board.jpg Top view of bottom board.jpg bottom view of bottom board.jpg