Ill play the pissing on the garage game

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
In a nut shell we have had some shitty ass gang bangers move in across the alley and well here is the latest on how these animals roll, The first time they were out there for 3 hours doing lines of coke

Something tells me she had the funk or the clap too considering after she pulled up her skinny shorts she was digging away in that jungle as in really digging in it.

Why am I not surprised that the guy that owns (below) the black car is a UBER driver and yet UBER completely missed his ling of drug felonies. Suspended Dl etc etc

IMG_0847.PNG

Sadly every person including all three ladies all pissed on different garages after they finished twerking in front of the cameras they completely failed to see

Last edited by a moderator:

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
coke heads make shitty neighbors that's for sure. A couple of them sublet the apartment next to me in college and often did lines of coke off of their front balcony railing for all to see.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
coke heads make shitty neighbors that's for sure. A couple of them sublet the apartment next to me in college and often did lines of coke off of their front balcony railing for all to see.
They won't be around long LOL. already know about them then their mothers and fathers do hell probably more then they know about themselves.

hamsoplo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Oh man, I miss seeing your crazy alley posts. How can they not see the cameras?

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
i have found opening the garage door with the lights off wearing a clown mask and holding an axe usually does the trick

Last edited by a moderator:

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
i have found opening the garage door with the lights off wearing a clown mask and holding an axe usually doesn't the trick
love it. make sure you drag it across the concrete or asphalt for the sound.

My experience with coke head neighbors was years ago and they only lasted about a month.

stevejay

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yeah one trait of people like that is that they generally are too addled and irresponsible to keep up with the rent and get bounced out fairly quickly.
The exception would be when you've got some 30-something (or 40 or 50) coke/meth/booze addict permanently residing with mommy and daddy ... who happen to live next to you. See a lot of that these days.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
I've caught four people that I can think of offhand peeing in my driveway, the street at the end of my driveway, my neighbour's visitor peeing in my neighbour's driveway, and a walkabout randomly taking a leak on another neighbour's lawn. All guys. Funny how enough beer makes the whole world your toilet. I've saved you folks by not posting the videos and I'm thankful that I don't have enough pixels on target at 60-80' to ID their obviously-not-YUUUGE equipment. :)