Important:About making order for dahua From Empiretech Andy

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
upload_2018-4-18_22-5-43.png
upload_2018-4-18_22-5-56.png
upload_2018-4-18_22-6-4.png

Get some cams with logo , can sell now, for home users still use the no logo one, they are the same quality, just logo one sometimes looks better and cost surely higher than the OEM one, they work the same.

BillyMac

n3wb
Reaction score
I got 6 cameras from Andy last month, 4 were unbranded in brown boxes and two were branded in dahua boxes. All the same to me and they all worked fine. I have other problems with the cameras, as I've posted.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Same here. The no logo cameras are working just fine. Also I am getting cameras from Andy in 5 days or less here in SoCal. Very fast shipping.

Mortabo

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey Andy, sent you an email about putting an order in. Glad to join the ipcam forums and hoping to put together a nice Dahua NVR build.

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Andy, What is the preferred sale method now?
Ali-Express
Email through forum and PayPay
Amazon

Are prices and delivery times the same?
Cheapest/fastest is preferred of course.

Mortabo

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey Andy, sent you an email about putting an order in. Glad to join the ipcam forums and hoping to put together a nice Dahua NVR build.
Order placed with Andy, got some turret starlight cams, excited to see what they can do!

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Andy, maybe its nice too update your openings post with the recent top10 selling camera's.

That makes it easier for newbies in the camera forest... ;-)
If it helps any, the landing page of his AliExpress store ranks his top selling items (from there).

Last edited:

wilsco

n3wb
Reaction score
andy im looking for a new ptz camera in my security system.
can you give me a price for the SD10A260WA-HNF and the SD10A848WA-HNF? the shipping is to the eu.

the cameras are 100% dahua? so english language in the camera firmware and upgradable with the latest firmwares from dahua?

also im looking for a universal ptz controller what i can use in my system. i have a hikvision system and i want to intergrate the dahua ptz into this system.
is this possible? and can i use the smart fucntions of the dahua in the hikvision nvr?

control of the ptz should be possible with the onif protocol, but can i use the smartfunctions of the dahua in the hikvision system (linecross, face detection)

Warranty same as before. 2 years. EU countries we use recommend to use Free tax way, this can save some money, if need urgently we use DHL for you, so better tell us when you ordered. Now All countries are crazy for the tax.

how to use the taxfree way? that would be nice.

thanks,