Important:About making order for dahua From Empiretech Andy

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to Andy. I ordered the cameras and they were delivered in less than 48 hours.
that is great,in the past months, we invest more money for the stocks keeping and the shipping way selection, so when order comes we ship out the same day make the transaction faster than before. Just Europe Free tax way slower, 2 weeks required...Sometimes little more than this time.

micoinde

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome and expedited service from Andy and his crew.

Ordered 16 IPC-HDW5231R-Z, 16 compatible wall mounts and 2 NVR units on Thursday January 11 and took delivery of all items today Wednesday January 17.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome and expedited service from Andy and his crew.

Ordered 16 IPC-HDW5231R-Z, 16 compatible wall mounts and 2 NVR units on Thursday January 11 and took delivery of all items today Wednesday January 17.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perfect, future try to make the shipping faster, lol

Rod Rosare

n3wb
Reaction score
Andy has been super responsive been emailing him with a bunch of questions on a system I was putting together and he answered them all even when I was changing my order a couple of times. He has been very patient with my putting it together. I ordered 14 cameras (all starlight IPC-HDBW4321F-AS, IPC-HDW5231R-ZE, one SD59225U-HNI PTZ) and a NVR most was based on information provided by forum members and their post nayr, techbill,looney2ns to name a few. Replacing a 9 channel swann 720P system. So thanks to everyone here and Andy.

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Chinese New year holiday is coming soon, all Chinese will leave for new year holiday, so during this time, we can't ship anything till we back. So better purchase before this time or after.

Chinese new year holiday: Feb.12th-Feb.22th

RicRat2009

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
THATS JUST NOT RIGHT!!!

How come it takes 3 to 4 days to get a package from Dallas to SA, but Andy can get a camera from Hong Kong to SA in 2? Camera sent on Tues 23rd and received Weds 24th, how is that possible?
You think Jimmy John's is freaky fast, Andy is scary fast!
Does he have a replicator?

Rod Rosare

n3wb
Reaction score
THATS JUST NOT RIGHT!!!

How come it takes 3 to 4 days to get a package from Dallas to SA, but Andy can get a camera from Hong Kong to SA in 2? Camera sent on Tues 23rd and received Weds 24th, how is that possible?
You think Jimmy John's is freaky fast, Andy is scary fast!
Does he have a replicator?
Yea Andy and his group are pretty quick I paid for the items on Sunday, He send the information to DHL on Monday and DHL picked the order up today and I'll have it in California by Friday according DHL website. It was a large order too can't wait :).

tygger

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Concur. Got shipment confirmation within 24hrs of placing an order. That's faster than Amazon Prime.

rossi2000

n3wb
Reaction score
At least amazon prime send the correct goods that you order..

Not so much here I’m on my 3rd attempt to get the correct goods I paid for.

PoeNoPoe

n3wb
Reaction score
Lol wondered the same. Ordered after 1 am Friday night, shows up DHL on Monday. Why can I get 10 cameras from Hong Kong faster than 5 states away via UPS?

Also, Andy caught I'd ordered the wrong bases for one of my cameras and ordered a mini dome but gave him the part number for a different camera and he caught that. I will be doing business with Andy again in the future!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
At least amazon prime send the correct goods that you order..

Not so much here I’m on my 3rd attempt to get the correct goods I paid for.
the first parcel lost by dpd, Then ship out the replacement when we confirmed from DPD, bad luck is the warehouse guy send a wrong bracket, today will send the right one out, no worry.

rossi2000

n3wb
Reaction score
yes Andy, just a little frustrated as you can imagine.
im trying hard not to let it stop me buying more cams in the future. :D

thanks.