IMPORX (Yc-hd5mp73 MINI 2.0 Mp CCTV caméra IP 1080 P 20 X)

lgRich

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for a mini dome 20X PTZ camera and this one fit into my budget ($353.00 CAD / $270.00 USD free shipping):
http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cZzghQV6

If someone here are trying this model?

Or, what-is your recommendation for equivalent model based on your own test?

ncwbob

Young grasshopper
Reaction score

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have it looking at my dryer right now. Not too exciting. I'll post some info when I get it outside. I've been really busy at work.

As for the PoE, no it is not. Sunba has recently come out with a PoE model, only available on Amazon. It requires PoE+. In comparison to the Sunba, it's HUGE! I haven't gotten around to powering that one up yet.

http://smile.amazon.com/4-7~94-0mm-Megapixels-Waterpoorf-Security-601-D20X/dp/B01CZE9HU2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

If you are interested, start a conversation with their support and ask them if they can do better on the price. I was able to get a 5% discount code from them. Along with some credits and gift cards, I got mine for about $275.

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have it looking at my dryer right now. Not too exciting. I'll post some info when I get it outside. I've been really busy at work.

As for the PoE, no it is not. Sunba has recently come out with a PoE model, only available on Amazon. It requires PoE+. In comparison to the Sunba, it's HUGE! I haven't gotten around to powering that one up yet.

http://smile.amazon.com/4-7~94-0mm-Megapixels-Waterpoorf-Security-601-D20X/dp/B01CZE9HU2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

If you are interested, start a conversation with their support and ask them if they can do better on the price. I was able to get a 5% discount code from them. Along with some credits and gift cards, I got mine for about $275.
When you get it running let me know what you think. I am looking for a PTZ and the 20x is more appealing than the 10x Huisun which seems to have issues. I will be installing it on my chimney just to look around so I think this imporx 20x will do the trick.

Zafar Ali

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I also got this camera from ali express yesterday. It came with no manual just a cd with a software. I have a few questions
1. How do i connect it with my hybrid dvr ?
2. How do i remote access it outside my house ? Through internet ??
3. Blue iris works with this ?? Is it a software ???

angelojoanos

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Just got a Sunba in 2 days ago and will be returing it. There is no Poe and no upward tilt which is a pain when zooing in and you run out of tilt up. Also the night image i find is not as good as my huisun 10x. To acess the camera you must use the cms softwre that can be installed from the disk or use IE. First make sure the ip addess is own the correct network your usisng. The is a device manager install on the disk also that can be used to seach for the camera an change the ip address if needed.

capth4u

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I also got this camera from ali express yesterday. It came with no manual just a cd with a software. I have a few questions
1. How do i connect it with my hybrid dvr ?
2. How do i remote access it outside my house ? Through internet ??
3. Blue iris works with this ?? Is it a software ???
Hey ... did you ever figure out how to hook it up correctly?

I bought one but I couldn’t figure it out... so i ended up buying a few other POE amcrest cameras and NVR. I bought an PoE switch for the PTZ camera to try it with this new POE NVR but I couldn’t figure it out. I don’t have a lot of experience with ip cameras. I would appreciate GREATLY any help

Thanks

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@capth4u , I don't think you are going to get a reply on this from him. He has only been here once 3 years ago.

Check out the Wiki at the top of the page.