indoor PTZ that I can connect to DAHUA NVR and has external enable input

bertnl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I would like a less obvious PTZ camera for indoor use.
It could be POE or wifi with a wifi - POE adapter
I think it will be 2MP to 5MP
It will not be the critical protection but additional to my normal alarm system and my perimeter camera's. Ik will heave this as a 2nd technical alert to make sure that the Police will accept the alarm.
  1. I want to be able to watch and control the camera when I am away and the alarm is triggered
  2. The video is recorded in same time on the NVR
  3. I only want the camera active when the alarm system is armed ( I have a contact in the alarm system that I can use to control) No need to record all our activities when we are home.
  4. I am aware of the negative aspects of a PTZ. I will normally sit there with an overview of the room. Covering most important poi

Is this feasible? Any suggestions how to?
Bert

Reaction score
I have a Dahua SD1A203T-GN in my breakfast room. It covers the back door and most of the kitchen. There may be a newer version of this cam. Check with @EMPIRETECANDY to see. I am happy with it. As far as doing all of the things you require, that would depend on the NVR.

DSC_0391.JPG

I placed a piece of black electrical tape around the white edge to help it blend in more with the shelf it is mounted on.

DSC_5006.JPG

bertnl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have a Dahua SD1A203T-GN in my breakfast room. It covers the back door and most of the kitchen. There may be a newer version of this cam. Check with @EMPIRETECANDY to see. I am happy with it. As far as doing all of the things you require, that would depend on the NVR.

View attachment 73594

I placed a piece of black electrical tape around the white edge to help it blend in more with the shelf it is mounted on.

View attachment 73595
Pitty it is black, The place I want it to go is all white.

How could I make it only active while the home alarm is armed?

bertnl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

View attachment 73594

View attachment 73595
You camera is well hidden there: