Internal camera recommendation

Mambo

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all

Does anyone have any advice / recommendation of internal Poe cameras? Currently have dahua exterior, look it to expand to interior.

Thanks in advance

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all

Does anyone have any advice / recommendation of internal Poe cameras? Currently have dahua exterior, look it to expand to interior.

Thanks in advance
I suggest you consider the Amcrest IP2M-841E (re-branded Dahua) . It's ONVIF compatible, provides RTSP, is 1080p, IR, 2-way audio plus mike in/speaker out, has pan/tilt/digital zoom, POE wired or wireless and has alarm in/out, great with Blue Iris, VLC, etc. Available in white or black for under $70.

I have installed 3 of its non-POE brother, the IP2M-841 and 3 of the 720p IPM-721 and all have performed without a hitch for close to 3 years now.

EDIT 4/1/21: V3 of the IP2M-841 does NOT provide relay I/O nor jacks for an external mic and speaker.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Mambo

n3wb
Reaction score
thanks for all that have replied

does anyone have any experience of the Dahua K46 and C46?

Also the doorbell DB10?

For the Hikvision recommendation does anyone know of a good supplier ?

thanks in advance

EDIT

looks like these are mains power only?

anyone recommend a internal camera POE, particularly like dahua at the minute

Last edited:

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I suggest you consider the Amcrest IP2M-841E (re-branded Dahua) . It's ONVIF compatible, provides RTSP, is 1080p, IR, 2-way audio plus mike in/speaker out, has pan/tilt/digital zoom, POE wired or wireless and has alarm in/out, great with Blue Iris, VLC, etc. Available in white or black for under $70.

I have installed 3 of its non-POE brother, the IP2M-841 and 3 of the 720p IPM-721 and all have performed without a hitch for close to 3 years now.
I also have the non-POE version of this camera. First one had an issue where it rebooted for no apparent reason frequently. RMA'd through Amazon and the replacement has been working flawless! I just ordered a POE power splitter to clean up some of the wire clutter.
This thread comes at perfect timing as I was about to order another non-POE version, not knowing there was a POE option!

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.