intruder in the driveway and carport

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thank you all for the comments.
I have had my vehicles broken into five times in the six years I have lived here.
This is the second crack-head that I have caught. The first one I managed to hang onto until the police arrived to take him away. They let me know that he would be back on the street later that afternoon.
I've given the police video on four occasions and nothing good has ever come of it.
One officer said that it was reasonable that a guy like this ending up with a broken nose.

Here is an edited version of the rest of this encounter

There is some profanity in here. Sorry.

Good for you going out and confronting that SOB. I think I might have used those bolt cutters on his head. Maybe take his shoes next time so he may have problems running off. Seems like we need to bring back the use of some bear traps.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Thank you all for the comments.
I have had my vehicles broken into five times in the six years I have lived here.
This is the second crack-head that I have caught. The first one I managed to hang onto until the police arrived to take him away. They let me know that he would be back on the street later that afternoon.
I've given the police video on four occasions and nothing good has ever come of it.
One officer said that it was reasonable that a guy like this ending up with a broken nose.

Here is an edited version of the rest of this encounter

There is some profanity in here. Sorry.

You guys are lucky. Over here that punch would have landed you in jail and him with a compensation claim. :( ..and yep like over there, he'd be back on the streets that afternoon.

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
Interestingly similar survival behavior between this guy and the rat in this thread. lol