Intruder problem

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
I bet the Blackbird isn't his only toy.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm a little late reading this but if you've got squirrel problems and can't use a shotgun for noise/damage issues, a Drozd Blackbird is the last word in squirrel control-

Oh Hell yeah....

Looked around and none in stock and some sellers say discontinued...

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
if you want a badass paintball gun for cheap do like I did the last time I got one; go to your local PaintBall supply store and buy one used they have on consignment.. I got like a $1400 fully tricked out paintball gun for $600 because some poor bastard was going through a divorce.. seemed to be hardly used and it kicked the shit out of all my friends and there $400-500 brand new ones.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Crappy on the Drozd Blackbird being out of stock/discontinued. Friend of mine bought one but it was probably 3 years ago.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
If you want to shoot him, a $200 Gamo will dispatch him, if you can get a clean look at him in the attic.

Be careful. As these cameras are addictive, air rifles are the same way. When you get hooked, and take them to the next level, you can find yourself with a few of these.

Daystate Air Wolf MCT .177: Airguns of Arizona - Air Rifles, Pistols, Pellets and More!

SD

:eek: Damn you got it bad.. I could by a new Sig MCX, another P320, and plenty of gear to go with it for that ..

Solar Deity

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
They are the high end of the Air Rifle world. Electronic match triggers. It's like clicking a mouse to fire the solenoid.

The best ones come from England. Air rifles are popular there as they lost their firearm privileges (kind of, have to jump thru hoops now), so the R&D advanced faster than our Daisy/Crosmans.

It will put 10 pellets in the same hole from 50 yards. They are that accurate, and heirloom quality.

SD