IP Cam especially for Conference Streaming?

Please enter the name by

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi
Sry I am in a rush. Axis have an Cam who is made for Conference Streaming so there is no Doom over the Cam and can put somewhere in the room and is accessible remote.
I saw on a conference a similar cam but dont know the Vendor.

In my case what is important that the Cam Position can be control remote via the Webpage and or an Webpage Request so that Presenter can switch the position at there own without any one who do anything.
(Multiple Room who are unattended beside of the presenter.)

Aldema2

n3wb
Reaction score
Nowadays these conferences became very popular due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation. I think that this trend using platforms like Zoom, Microsoft teams will last for a long time. I work in a big IT company, and we use a lot of different platforms for video conferences. Also, it's very interesting to participate in team-building games. We use this platform brightvisionevents.co.uk for organizing such events. From my point of view, participating in team-building activities will develop your communicating skills. In this way, you can meet new interesting people.

Last edited:
Reaction score
We have worked with Polycom Conference speaker/camera combo. Fantastic sound quality, microphone quality, and a camera that follows a person speaker or wide angle. They have 3 sizes: small, medium, large (poly studio, x30, x50). Works with Zoom, Microsoft Meeting, and a couple others. For business purposes, this thing is great. At home? A tad spendy.

MerryKoft

n3wb
Reaction score
Nowadays these conferences became very popular due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation. I think that this trend using platforms like Zoom, Microsoft teams will last for a long time. I work in a big IT company, and we use a lot of different platforms for video conferences. Also, it's very interesting to participate in team-building games. We use this platform for organizing such events. From my point of view, participating in team-building activities will develop your communicating skills. In this way, you can meet new interesting people.
Nowadays online conferences have become an integral part of our work. Online events allow you to feel part of a big team and raise the productivity of each employee.

Last edited:

DsineR

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Cisco is way too $$ for the average user. Polycom is now just Poly - less expensive but like Cisco geared towards corporate needs.
Recommend checking out the Logitech conferencing products. Good selection from personal VC to large conference rooms & covers most platforms.