IP CAM issue

Reaction score
Hi, I'm just wondering if there is any way I could get my IP cam to work with surveillance station considering its not on the brand list. TextNow It's an IP ieGeek bullet cam. Why does the brand need to be inputted, why cant just the network settings and user + Bluestacks pass be entered for it to work?

Last edited:

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi, I'm just wondering if there is any way I could get my IP cam to work with surveillance station considering its not on the brand list. It's an IP ieGeek bullet cam. Why does the brand need to be inputted, why cant just the network settings and user + pass be entered for it to work?
Surveillance station (as in Synology proprietary stuff) is able to connect to ONVIF generic model (Generic_Onvif), you enter user & pass. If successfull, you are ready to go. If that doesn't work, there is a slight chance that that IeGEEK cam does not support ONVIF. As many specssheets can be wrong, it's best to test yourself: download Onvif Device Manager, let it discover the cam - if that fails too, you can forget the ONVIF way. Have a look at sample topics on the same subject: Generic ONVIF IP Cam - can't connect to DS -SOLVED - Synology Forum

Good luck!
CC