IPCT IP Cam Talk Stickers now available

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hey Mike,
Checking out your stickers and clothing line, branded cameras, etc. The place is moving up in the world. :ipct:
I noticed your clothing line is in a sort of high price bracket and I might be able to help by pointing this toward a company specializing in merchandise printing. For example, T-shirts with high quality material labels for around $17 and super nice hoodies for around $25 shipped anywhere. I been using the online company for quite a long time and they are surprisingly a great brand print company. Though the art needs to be created and then you create a campaign that runs forever. Once the campaign has been created, you never have to tend them again. A person wanting a shirt or merchandise goes to the link supplied by admin or whatever and places an order, it then is shipped directly to them without any intervention by admin. If there the tiniest issues, the print company issues a replacement instantly without any questions and you get to keep both items. They pay for the replacement 100%.
I am a professional Graphic Designer and only deal with this print company to send my work for printing on clothing and then I run a Facebook Group to post the shirts for people to buy them. It is total win/win situation. I don't get a commission for anything anyone does, I just think I can help lower the cost for all your merchandise to customers, get the ordering totally out of your hands into 100% customers hands and most of all, make yourselves some profit from the purchases.
When I saw the prices of your clothing for the forum, it turned me off. I think you get more control of your pricing and get more folks interested by taking a looksy into this. All products, printing are guaranteed 100%. If you need help with design to ready it for them, I could also help you folks for no cost, no fame, just to help the forum for the help that it has helped me.
The name of the company is called teechip.com and it is well worth a look and lower printing down to an affordable and respectable amount. Ask any questions you might have if you like. Again, I don't make a dime giving you this great info, I just want to be able to get more people into your forum logo.

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion @Bradmph. I am also a designer so I'm set on that aspect. The IPCT merchandise is being revamped, in fact I am removing it from the store temporarily. The prices will also be cheaper :)

Silas

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You should offer a prize for a picture of the most interesting place one of the stickers has been seen ;-)

Silas

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I would order some, but delivery to Australia would be more than the cost of the product :(

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
I would order some, but delivery to Australia would be more than the cost of the product :(
Go for it, order one and I'll ship it out. I sent one to the UK a few weeks ago and it arrive safely