Ip cam veiwer lite

born2ride

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am playing around with IP cam veiwer lite I cannot seem to get connection at all.
Have a few questions..
1---It wants Channel#? I circle what I think they want .
2---How does it know what camera to connect to ? by port number? I don't see where it asks for the cameras Ip address.???
3--- Itsays RSTP port must match lan and wan????
I double checked all the ip numbers,user name ,password. I have a bad habit of inverting, I opened port 8135,Dont know if it that was really necessary.

[

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
if you are using it to connect to blue iris then you need to select blue iris as the camera..not hikvision..port is the webserver port..channels will alternate between the different cameras...select blue iris v3 as the camera type..using h.264 seems to cause issues
One cool feature is that if you want, instead of entering channel numbers you can enter the cameras short name and it will work..

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
name is irrelevant...make sure you have everything else right...like for ch# cam2 or should it be cam 2 with a space...check the ip address...user name and password..

born2ride

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
i doubled checked User name and password! Everything else looks right also.

any other router setting I missed or blue iris setting?

Attachments

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
is your phone on your local wifi or on cellular data?

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
FYI @born2ride to properly post a picture you must click the little icon that looks like a picture, click 'From URL', then paste the URL there :) I have been fixing the pictures in your posts.

Last edited: