IP Camera connection to LTS LTD8308T-FT

jerrymax6

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a LTS LTD8308T-FT that I’m currently using with three HD-TVI cameras. This DVR model has the capability to connect two IP cameras. I would like to connect one IP camera, the model I have in mind is a CMIP9142W. I have Cat 6 cable I will use, my newbie problem is how to do this. I’ve googled but haven’t found any answer. Do I connect the camera to a router and then to DVR?

I already have the DVR connected to the internet and I am able to use my smartphone to access the cameras away from home.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a LTS LTD8308T-FT that I’m currently using with three HD-TVI cameras. This DVR model has the capability to connect two IP cameras. I would like to connect one IP camera, the model I have in mind is a CMIP9142W. I have Cat 6 cable I will use, my newbie problem is how to do this. I’ve googled but haven’t found any answer. Do I connect the camera to a router and then to DVR?

I already have the DVR connected to the internet and I am able to use my smartphone to access the cameras away from home.

Thank you for any help you can give.
Yes the camera needs to be connected to the router or to a switch on the network. Also, confirm that the DVR will support 4mp, it looks like it will do 1080p max..in that case you are better off with the 2mp variant of the camera.

Fruit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
1080 P is the most recording it is designed for, won't work with 3 or 4 mp (unless the model you want only have 3 or 4 mp then you have to set them down to 2 MP).

man7510u

n3wb
Reaction score
forgot passward
I forgot DVR password LTS LTD8308T-FT the factory password 12345
فهرس.jpg