IP Camera Instalation _Qoltec 50227

Reaction score
Dear all,
First of all I want to say HI to everybody.
I need your support for my Ip Cams Qoltec 50227. Since this year everything was Ok but starting 2022 the app (on Android) is not working anymore.
I took one NVR Hikvision because this cams are using also ONVIF protocols. I try to connect these 5 cameras with the NVR but I can access only one camera ( the others looks like offline). If I try to connect another camera - can be accessed but the others goes in Offline.
It is crazy. I try also with rtsp (url founded with ONVIF Device Manager). I can see on VLC but when I try to use my NVR with custom protocol with RTSP is not working.
I'm going crazy. please help me with some advice.
Thank you!

The Automation Guy

Known around here
Reaction score
I suspect that all of your cameras are set to the same default IP address. When you plug in one camera, it works fine. However as soon as you plug in the second camera, it is causing issues because now you have two devices with the same IP address on the system. You'll need to plug in one camera at a time and change the default IP address to something else (or probably even better would be to set it to DHCP). Unplug that camera once it is changed (and saved) and plug in the next camera by itself. Go through this process until all the cameras have been changed any only then should you try to plug in more than one camera at a time.

Reaction score
I suspect that all of your cameras are set to the same default IP address. When you plug in one camera, it works fine. However as soon as you plug in the second camera, it is causing issues because now you have two devices with the same IP address on the system. You'll need to plug in one camera at a time and change the default IP address to something else (or probably even better would be to set it to DHCP). Unplug that camera once it is changed (and saved) and plug in the next camera by itself. Go through this process until all the cameras have been changed any only then should you try to plug in more than one camera at a time.
Tks. for the answer.
The Ip from the camera are diferent . The OnVIF port is 8000, rtsp:8554,. I can see all these cameras on Cloud application but not in Hikvision NVR. Crazy.