IP Camera with No RTSP Port but has Android/iOS Application to View the Streaming

Voussoir

n3wb
Reaction score
Camera Model: A11 IP Camera (No Brand)
The main issue is unable to know how this IP Camera Stream its video capture. If anyone knows here are the Info I have gathered for the past few days.

I had run many tools to identify open ports and this are the gathered results and the more info about the camera.

MAC Address: 74:EE:2A:DB:24:1C (Shenzhen Bilian Electronicltd)
Service Info: Host: anyka; Device: webcam; CPE: cpe:/h:dlink:dcs-932l
BusyBox ftpd (D-Link DCS-932L IP-Cam camera)

PORT STATE SERVICE
21/tcp open ftp
23/tcp open telnet
6789/tcp open ibm-db2-admin

I have to know how it sends packets through its built-in WiFi to stream locally within the Android/iOS Application to its IP Camera. The application name was PixPlus to connect between the device. I did decompiled the APK Application and gathered this information.
The application is marketing as Cloud IP Camera HD and got two IP's:
> 47.104.139.168
> 139.159.209.247
Also tried how it is sending its streaming if its by FTP or Telnet, but no progress on this, figuring out how it this IP Camera really works. If anyone knows, it will really help me a lot.

Voussoir

n3wb
Reaction score
Nope, but the advertising is the same as this one. Maybe they had it ripped off, as D-Link has OpenWrt Firmware. Was planning to make our project to access its RTSP port, well i think there is no hope for accessing its streaming.

Thanks for your response, appreciate the help.

Reaction score
Dear Voussoir,

It looks like I have the exact same camera. It is a hdspcam and can be connected with the application hdspcam for Android and IOS.
I have also been trying to get the rtsp streaming to work, but on port 6789 I'm not sure if it is rtsp.
I can login into this camera using telnet and 'root' with no password

Camera Model: A11 IP Camera (No Brand)
The main issue is unable to know how this IP Camera Stream its video capture. If anyone knows here are the Info I have gathered for the past few days.

I had run many tools to identify open ports and this are the gathered results and the more info about the camera.

MAC Address: 74:EE:2A:DB:24:1C (Shenzhen Bilian Electronicltd)
Service Info: Host: anyka; Device: webcam; CPE: cpe:/h:dlink:dcs-932l
BusyBox ftpd (D-Link DCS-932L IP-Cam camera)

PORT STATE SERVICE
21/tcp open ftp
23/tcp open telnet
6789/tcp open ibm-db2-admin

I have to know how it sends packets through its built-in WiFi to stream locally within the Android/iOS Application to its IP Camera. The application name was PixPlus to connect between the device. I did decompiled the APK Application and gathered this information.
The application is marketing as Cloud IP Camera HD and got two IP's:
Also tried how it is sending its streaming if its by FTP or Telnet, but no progress on this, figuring out how it this IP Camera really works. If anyone knows, it will really help me a lot.