IP Dahua intercom

stcoso

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new here, my name is Simone. I have a problem with a video intercom system consisting of a VTO2000A-C and two VTH5220CH units (two-wire, connected through a VTNS1006A-2) set up as "master" and "extension", plus an IP camera. The system has been working without issues for 5 years, but for about a month, the "master" VTH unit has been behaving abnormally. Every time an attempt is made to view the camera of the VTO or the IP camera, or a call is made from the outdoor station or an attempt is made to make a call between indoor stations, the "master" VTH locks up and no longer responds to any command. Restarting the system, the VTH starts up normally and connects to the VTO, but at the first call, or the first attempt to view the cameras, it freezes again. The "extension" VTH continues to work properly.

To try to solve the problem, the master VTH has been reset both through its graphical interface and through ConfigTool, obviously without effect. To exclude a physical connection problem with the VTNS, the VTH was connected with a shorter cable and to a different port of the switch, with no effect on the issue. Both the VTO and the VTH use firmware version 3.2.

Any idea on how to solve? Thanks