IP Talk App

shaids

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
What if there was an IT Talk App for mobiles. Just a thought and am sure it would be an easy app to get all info needed etc... Sometimes you need a tip or 2 while your on site. This site has helped me alot from all of you guys sharing solutions and of course the ones who ask the simplest question.

What do you guys this?

Thanks

Shaids

CBers

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Tapatalk cuts out the adverts on the forum as well!!

:)

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I tried Tapatalk but did not like it because it did not sync with the web site well IMO with regard to what I had read or marked to watch and constantly sent me emails about other conversations and even other forums even after adjusting the settings and uninstalling the app...must still be a setting I have missed. Probably just not tweaking the settings right but it was annoying for me.

CBers

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I tried Tapatalk but did not like it because it did not sync with the web site well IMO with regard to what I had read or marked to watch and constantly sent me emails about other conversations and even other forums even after adjusting the settings and uninstalling the app...must still be a setting I have missed. Probably just not tweaking the settings right but it was annoying for me.
I use Tapatalk for a lot of forums and haven't had any issues.

It might be worth re-checking your settings.

Make sure your Tapatalk account itself is set up correctly.