iPad remote monitoring sound issue

MichGuy

n3wb
Reaction score
Trying to get sound to play on iPad for travel to answer people thru
the cameras and to listen to recorded video.

MichGuy

n3wb
Reaction score
yes I have got to where I can hear either by the app in Cell phone or thru the extremal port from BI install. but now I have no way to talk from BI app on Iphone, the Iphone icon is greyed and nothing happens when I push on it or hold it down. The external one that put me right in with the BI program does no even have a place to talk back thru the camera selected. Need for interfacing while travel and delivery people at the door. I have a BI app Ver 5 and a New Iphone BI app just installed. Android user for yrs, went to Iphone to interface with family more and been crazy for me since.

MichGuy

n3wb
Reaction score
Make sure your BI app has given the mic permission to be used in the app.
I now have that when i hold the mic it turns green but no voice comes thru the camera speaker. as for the app i see nothing for a mic app enabled. ty for the help

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Many of the two-way cameras need a little help in BI to get them going as the audio isn't part of the ONVIF pull in the find/inspect.

Which camera models are they - maybe someone here has it and has figured out the command.

For example, my Dahua two-way talk cameras needed to be changed to this:

1639361802853.png

main:

/cam/realmonitor?channel={CAMNO}&subtype=0&authbasic={AUTH64}&proto=Onvif

sub:
/cam/realmonitor?channel={CAMNO}&subtype=1&authbasic={AUTH64}&proto=Onvif

MichGuy

n3wb
Reaction score
Where is this screen shot located? I have done everything others have suggested Knut nothing has worked yet. I have went thru my BI and have not seen this screen since it has a camera type I assume it’s in the camera setting and not the main setting for BI

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That is correct it is in the camera setting where you set up the camera initially.

MichGuy

n3wb
Reaction score
Where is this screen shot located? I have done everything others have suggested Knut nothing has worked yet. I have went thru my BI and have not seen this screen since it has a camera type I assume it’s in the camera setting and not the main setting for BI
I found it . The camera is Boavision. I put it in will try and let u know.

MichGuy

n3wb
Reaction score
I found it . The camera is Boavision. I put it in will try and let u know.
I tried everything it would allow me too but just cause my BI to freeze up on that camera. I run the Boavision software that does not do anything but set points and record to a chip and audio works fine. I feel it’s all in this new iphone my android worked ok. Does anyone have there iphone work with it ok?