IPC-Color4K-X no signal in BI

Covy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have 2 of these cameras (among a few others. They are on my network at xxx.xxx.xxx.21 and xxx.xxx.xxx.22. Both show up fine in the camera's web interface. Both used to show up fine in BI. Lately, though, one of the two cameras is not showing up. All of the settings on the cameras themselves are also identical (outside of IP and name, of course). The BI VM has no problem accessing the web interface on either camera. Live play works well on both web interfaces. But I get this in BI on the one camera:

1710787076704.png

On the General tab in BI, I also see this:

1710787335283.png

When I clear out the network settings and run another find/inspect - it gets to the information easily and without issue. I have rebooted the camera and still the same. Not sure what is going on here, but my troubleshooting has hit a wall (admittedly I do not know the software all that well).

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Seriously no idea what was going on.
And you may never know....
It seems you did what I would have done, checked all the settings, comparing the non-working cam to the working one, etc. and then, having not found anything wrong performed a delete/re-add and ta-da....working again.
You're not the first and you won't be the last to go down this path.....and you got it going again! :cool:

Last edited: