IPC-HDBW1320E RJ-45 Pin Out

Ulauma

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a Dahua IPC-HDBW1320E and the wire was damaged at the splitting point for the DC Jack / RJ-45 Jack (Puppy got curious lol) so I cut it right before the split point. I'm looking to punch the wires down to a cat5e keystone jack and use it with POE, I was wondering if anyone knew the pin out required for this?

It's 6 wires (Brown, Purple, Orange, Green, Yellow, Blue) and then there are the two wires for the DC adapter (Black / Red). If anyone had any experience with this I would greatly appreciate it.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a Dahua IPC-HDBW1320E and the wire was damaged at the splitting point for the DC Jack / RJ-45 Jack (Puppy got curious lol) so I cut it right before the split point. I'm looking to punch the wires down to a cat5e keystone jack and use it with POE, I was wondering if anyone knew the pin out required for this?

It's 6 wires (Brown, Purple, Orange, Green, Yellow, Blue) and then there are the two wires for the DC adapter (Black / Red). If anyone had any experience with this I would greatly appreciate it.
Search upper right corner. This has been posted in the past.