IPC-HDBW4231F-E2-M vs Dahua DVR

Rebelx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am doing a trial run of my cameras and have tried to connect the above camera which has two cameras in one, to my Dahua DVR.

Only one stream turns up.

Are there any tricks to get both cameras to show up? ( or any links for me to study and do it my self ) So far I am reading the Dahua wiki which is great but no info on this issue.

Many thanks!!

Rebelx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Had a read of that thread.

Noob Q: How do I log into camera directly? Mine is connected to the NVR.

A link to learn more is appreciated.

Thanks.

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If your NVR has newer firmware, .. if you connect to the NVR's web interface there should be a screen that lists all of your cameras, and off to the side of each camera name is an icon that looks like Internet Explorer. If you click on that icon, it should connect you directly to the camera's web interface.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
What model NVR?

I think only the built-in PoE switch versions have the IE icon on the registration page..?

Regular NVR you would browse directly to the camera IP address..

Rebelx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hmm your view looks like it's using a browser. I need to look up how to do that. Need to find it's IP I assume.

I have been using the NVR interface with the supplied mouse. No wonder I didn't see the E sign!!

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Don’t use the machine interface for more than the 5 minutes you have to on initial startup.

Open a web browser (assuming the NVR is on your home network) and type in 192.168.1.108, that’s the default address for the NVR web interface

Rebelx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Oh man you guys are life savers. I was starting to get severe neck pain from having to use the mouse and silly monitor that I had to jiggy up.

Will report back.