IPC-HDW2320R-ZS 2.7-12mm Motorized Turret

Anto

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Does anyone have this model, Dahua 3.0 Megapixel IP67 IPC-HDW2320R-ZS 2.7-12mm motorized with 60m IR?

I cannot find any real world test results on the internet or this forum about the camera. I am interested to see how it compares to Dahuas' [FONT=&amp]HFW2320R-ZS bullet. They are both 3.0 Megapixel.[/FONT]

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
IPC-HDW2200R-Z is better. Has Sony 2MP IMX sensor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anto

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If I understand correctly IPC-HFW2320R-Z replaces PC-HFW2300R-Z. Is the IPC-HFW2320R-Z a better cam or worse when compared to IPC-HDW2300R-Z? There are many videos of IPC-HFW2300R-Z posted on youtube but I cannot find any videos of IPC-HFW2320R-Z.

KhMeRA

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Del Boy, the web site said HFW2320R-ZS is a replacement of HFW2300R-Z. Don't they both has the same sony sensor? if HFW2300R-Z is better then I would save me $40 since it is cheaper than HFW2320R-ZS. is there any draw back?

[h=1][/h]

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It's not a replacement as it has a worse sensor (well if it is a replacement it's a cost-saving one). What website? Don't trust any sellers on this stuff, they just push their own stuff.

HFW2320R-Z definitely doesn't have the Sony sensor. I recently got a HFW2200R-Z to test and it is good, zoom very smooth.

KhMeRA

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
It's not a replacement as it has a worse sensor (well if it is a replacement it's a cost-saving one). What website? Don't trust any sellers on this stuff, they just push their own stuff.

HFW2320R-Z definitely doesn't have the Sony sensor. I recently got a HFW2300R-Z to test and it is good, zoom very smooth.
Could you tell me where you get it? I am worry about not getting us version.

Anto

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@Del Boy, how can you tell if the HFW2320R-Z has a Sony sensor or not? Another seller advertising HFW2320R-Z with Sony sensor:
Corrected Link, http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Dahua-Network-Camera-with-IR-and-2-7-12mm-lens-H-264-3MP-IP67-PoE-IPC/1955030_32703309154.html

[FONT=&amp]Item specifics

• Technology:Infrared
  • IR Distance(m):30M
  • Power Supply(V):12V
  • Power Consumption(W):5.5W
  • Sensor:CMOS
  • Alarm Action:Email Photo
  • Special Features:Waterproof / Weatherproof
  • Viewing Angle (Degree):30-90
  • Supported Mobile Systems:iPhone OS,Windows Mobile,Android
  • Connectivity:IP/Network Wired
  • Sensor Brand:SONY
  • Supported Operating Systems:Windows 98,Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7,Mac os,Windows 8
  • Type:IP Camera
  • Video Compression Format:H.264
  • Audio Output:1CH BNC
  • Minimum Illumination(Lux):0. 045Lux/F2.1(Color), 0Lux/F2.1(IR on)
  • High Definition:1080P(Full-HD)
  • Network Interface:RJ-45 10/100Mb Ethernet Slot
  • Style:Bullet Camera
  • Model Number:IPC-HFW2320R-ZS
  • Lens (mm):Other
  • Working Environment :-30°C~+60°C, Less than 95% RH
  • Ingress Protection:IP67
  • Dimensions:72mmx80mmx212.8mm

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Product Description
[/FONT]

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I meant HFW2200R-Z - I have posted a video to 2300 whoops.

Ignore item specifics on Aliexpress. They pick it from a list I'm pretty sure and put anything down. I know it's Sony because it says so on the Dahua spec sheet. HFW2320/2300 doesn't.

KhMeRA

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I meant HFW2200R-Z - I have posted a video to 2300 whoops.

Ignore item specifics on Aliexpress. They pick it from a list I'm pretty sure and put anything down. I know it's Sony because it says so on the Dahua spec sheet. HFW2320/2300 doesn't.

Del boy, do you mind sharing where you bought it from?

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
No one has this IPC-HDW2320R-ZS Dahua cam,
http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/sS2wh4c[/QUOTE] There are so many different Dahua numbers it's going to hard to find someone with the exact one. I can't imagine the difference between bullet and turret is going to be huge on this model.

Anto

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
There are so many different Dahua numbers it's going to hard to find someone with the exact one. I can't imagine the difference between bullet and turret is going to be huge on this model.
Why would there be a $28.00USD difference in the models..is the bullet better than turret model?

Does Hikvision have a turret varifocal IP POE cam?

Del Boy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Why would there be a $28.00USD difference in the models..is the bullet better than turret model?

Does Hikvision have a turret varifocal IP POE cam?
The price can be lots of different reasons, it's not like we are buying any of this stuff at RRP. The VF bullet is more popular with installers.

No Hikvision don't at the reasonable price level. What are you planning on using to record this? Blue Iris?

Anto

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The price can be lots of different reasons, it's not like we are buying any of this stuff at RRP. The VF bullet is more popular with installers.

No Hikvision don't at the reasonable price level. What are you planning on using to record this? Blue Iris?
Planning to use to record with dahua 4208-4k...don't have BI at this time but eventually when I get a new PC would be interested in BI.

What model number are the Hikvision varifocal turret?

Anto

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If you are using a Dahua NVR then stick with Dahua or ONVIF and not Hikvision.
All I can say is I have hikvision 2042-4MP connected to dahua nvr 4208-4k as ONVIF, camera works awesome. No problems viewing or playing back recorded motion detection. I will happily purchase another hikvision camera if they have a reasonable priced varifocal turret. From my experience the hikvision model I have is solid, is able to withstand over 10 hours of direct sunlight, never recycled as do the dahuas which seem to hiccup at times.