IPC-HDW5231R-Z - flip and mirror

samys

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everybody, just a quick question, any idea why after i disconnect the cameras from the switch and connect them again (or maybe i restart the NVR - Synology NAS) the image is flipped and mirrored, this is not happening with a third camera IPC-HDW5231R-ZE. Thank you.

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hi everybody, just a quick question, any idea why after i disconnect the cameras from the switch and connect them again (or maybe i restart the NVR - Synology NAS) the image is flipped and mirrored, this is not happening with a third camera IPC-HDW5231R-ZE. Thank you.
You haven't got the lens rotated upside down have you?

Maybe they are resetting that setting or something if that's the case.

samys

n3wb
Reaction score
You haven't got the lens rotated upside down have you?

Maybe they are resetting that setting or something if that's the case.
They are not upside down, and checked again, it didn't happen when i was unplugging them it just happened at 4PM one recording is normal and the next one is upside down and mirrored :(

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
They are not upside down, and checked again, it didn't happen when i was unplugging them it just happened at 4PM one recording is normal and the next one is upside down and mirrored :(
That very strange,
I only asked about the lense rotation as it gets me every time.

I wish I could help further but unfortunately I can't unless it's just a dodgy firmware that needs reloading