IPC-HDW5231R-Z Purchase From the UK Or Ali Express

vwsplitty

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Good Morning from the UK

i am looking at purchasing two of the IPC-HDW5231R-Z and want to ask where are people getting these from in the UK?
i have found this Dahua IPC HDW5231R Z WDR IR Eyeball 2.8mm ~12mm varifocal motorized lens 2MP WDR IR50M built in MIC DH IPC HDW5231R Z IP Camera-in Surveillance Cameras from Security & Protection on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

that says it is an official camera and can be updated but i am not fully convinced of this!.

Any thoughts or recommendations welcome.

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Good Morning from the UK

i am looking at purchasing two of the IPC-HDW5231R-Z and want to ask where are people getting these from in the UK?
i have found this Dahua IPC HDW5231R Z WDR IR Eyeball 2.8mm ~12mm varifocal motorized lens 2MP WDR IR50M built in MIC DH IPC HDW5231R Z IP Camera-in Surveillance Cameras from Security & Protection on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

that says it is an official camera and can be updated but i am not fully convinced of this!.

Any thoughts or recommendations welcome.
Purchase these from Andy @EMPIRETECANDY... He has proven 100% reliable and trustworthy and solved any problems before and after shipment. If you can find a UK seller that isn't ebay then you are going to pay £££ more and you may need to be an installer to even purchase them... If you are worried about warranty Andy has proven his worth here! :wave:

Jagradang

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
+1 for Andy

Andy service is def top, may take a few days to arrive but good overall service and always replies to messages. Im in UK too and just ordered from him..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk