IPC-HDW5831R-ZE amazon store

Tom S

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Hi Andy, been debating on if I want to order a 5831 camera from you on Amazon or another one of your other options. Are you planning on restocking your Amazon store with this camera in the near future? I want to order a few things after not being quite happy with some 4k cameras from Backstreet Surveillance and want to try at least one of these with a Dahua NVR from you. I have my eye on some other cameras as well once I can test things out and see if it is a good fit for me.

Tom

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Tom

This model right now only have 2 stock in China. You can contact me for buying directly from China.
Andy

Tom S

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thank you, I guess I have a decision to make. I was also looking at some of the better night vision 2mp cameras so maybe I will order a NVR and one of those first.

Any idea when you will have more of the 5831 in the Amazon store? Waiting a few weeks is not a big deal.

Tom S

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just a quick note on Andy's shipping. I paid for one of these cameras straight from Andy last Weds night and it arrived this Mon. Amazingly fast shipping from China.

Tom S

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just checking back to see that this model is not discontinued or anything and still look at late March early April to get some. I would like to order more as soon as they are available.