IPC-HFS7443-Z-LI-D2 - Dual Sensor to combine colour and IR images.

SyconsciousAu

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
4MP Polar Light Bullet WizMind Network Camera

Built-in GPU chip and deep learning algorithm, improve detection accuracy
Five intelligent resources switchable: Video metadata, face recognition, face detection
Two 4MP, 1/1.8” CMOS image sensors, one is for collecting black and white information, and the other is for collecting colorful information, and the camera will integrate the collected information
With multi-spectrum fusion technology, the camera can guarantee the clarity of the image and color rendition in the environment of ultra-low illuminance; and it can provide colorful image with IR LED on
Outputs max. 4MP (2688 × 1520) @25/30 fps
H.265 codec, high compression rate, ultra-low bit rate
Built-in illuminator of dual light fusion, and the max. illumination distance is 150 m
ROI, SVC, SMART H.264+/H.265+, flexible coding, applicable to various bandwidth and storage environments
Alarm: 3 in, 2 out; audio: 2 in, 1 out; RS-485; BNC; supports max. 256 G Micro SD card
12V DC power supply; 12V DC power output, and max. current 165mA; easy for installation
Cant find a review for this camera anywhere at present, and at

CasingMetal + Plastic
Product Dimensions404.3 mm × 163.8 mm × 211.8 mm (15.9" × 6.4" × 8.3") (L × W × H)
Net Weight4040 g (8.9 lb)
Gross Weight4940 g (10.9 lb)
it looks like a beast. I've been considering going colour, but don't want to lose the clarity of the IR images, and was looking at additional colour overview cameras to support the existing IR ones. I'm reading this right, the camera takes both IR and colour footage at the same time and combines them to create a colour image with the clarity of the IR image. I'm guessing they won't be cheap, and the size suggest the tech wont appear in a turret any time soon, but I do want.