IPC-HFW1435S-W and dahuaddns.com

sn37

n3wb
Reaction score
hi all,
Can anyone help me to downgrade (roll back) my IPC-HFW1435S-W to get dahua ddns? in older firmware we have 4 ddns services no-ip, cn99, dyndns and dahua ddns to chose. but in almost new firmwares we have just first three without dahua ddns. in other cameras from dahua (like DH-SD29204T-GN-W) I have the dahua ddns service in the list of DNS.

Best regards
sn

teemu81

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Sorry but dahua ddns is gone to never come back :( , newer cameras don't have their free ddns anymore and just the old accounts are granted the service.

sn37

n3wb
Reaction score
becuase I have a synology DS 116 to Video record in the other place than a cameras, and I dont have a fix IP. do you have another solution?

br

The North Face

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
becuase I have a synology DS 116 to Video record in the other place than a cameras, and I dont have a fix IP. do you have another solution?

br
Are you using Surveillance Station on the DS116 as well? You can set up Synology's own DDNS service (as well as a bunch of others) in DSM: DiskStation Manager - Knowledge Base | Synology Inc.. On top of that, you should set up a VPN server on the Synology (just install the VPN Server package) to secure access to Surveillance Station and/or the cameras directly, unless you want to invest in a VPN server capable router.