IPC-HFW2431TP-ZS-S2 does not continuous record....why?

Raguillon

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all,

I need your help.
I bought several Dahua IPC-HFW2431T-ZS/VFS camera in order to make infrared recording during at least 3days (Am doing animal tracking).
While the camera is properly set on the computer, added to PSS software, I can see the live and as far as I can understand I set the NVR and the schedule correctly but ....it's not happening.

When I Press Record video it just make a 30min video and stop.

I already spent litteraly hours to understand why the camera only record 30min and not more and I am now giving up.
Is it related to the fact there is no SD-card within?

Anyone understand why? It looks like a Dahua noob situation...cause I am using other brand and don't have this issue.

Thank for your help

Damon

n3wb
Reaction score
So schedule is set correct? Why press record button? Instead check playback on NVR?

paul@austins.tv

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Unfortunately your message is somewhat lacking with NVR unit currently being used/hard drive capacity setup,etc ..
It's difficult to decipher your current problems.

Raguillon

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank all for your comments.
After spending one hour more, especially with the playback features, I understood the camera was already recording continuously. As it was not exporting automatically video files (as my other IP cameras do), I just did not realize it was working.
Now I can export movies files from the playback feature.

It was indeed a Dahua noob issue.

I still think the User interface is not very clear to let know if it's recording of not. You need to be already a kinda regular user, to set a recording.

Anyway,

Thank you

You can close the thread.