IPC-HFW4433F-ZSA replacement

SergeyAU

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi
I am currently using a cheap hfw4433f-zsa camera to monitor the street at its maximum zoom. I am mostly happy with it- night time I run it on settings to optimise number plate recognition
I want to replace it with something newer that will have human and car detection - few times had to watch half a day video to find a piece that I needed.
Want something that will have the same or better zoom too - currently at the max
Any recommendations?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

SergeyAU

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am not so much concerned about night time performance as I don't think I will be able to overcome headlight issue without impacting general night time image
I am more interested in it odentifying objects and not just line crossing as I get too many false alerts due to shade, tree branches etc

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am not so much concerned about night time performance as I don't think I will be able to overcome headlight issue without impacting general night time image
I am more interested in it odentifying objects and not just line crossing as I get too many false alerts due to shade, tree branches etc
The 5442 cams have AI that will stop most false alerts, when properly tuned.