IPC-HFW5442T-ASE-NI mounting question

apw63

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

can these bullet cameras be mounted at a 90 degree angle. I need a camera for our entryway. We have a large door with glass windows on both sides. There is a glass dormer above the door also. Only viable mounting area is on entryway wall, which is at a right angle to the door.

‘’thank you for any information ’

Andy

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It can be mounted any direction as long as something isn't physically in the way.

apw63

n3wb
Reaction score
It can be mounted any direction as long as something isn't physically in the way.
thank you very much, I figured they could just wanted to make sure the included mount allowed 90 degree, the bullet body must be able to rotate to keep orientation?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, it can circle 360 one way and 180 the other provided nothing in the way. Pretty much you cannot make it look back at the mount LOL, but any other direction is possible.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,

can these bullet cameras be mounted at a 90 degree angle. I need a camera for our entryway. We have a large door with glass windows on both sides. There is a glass dormer above the door also. Only viable mounting area is on entryway wall, which is at a right angle to the door.

‘’thank you for any information ’

Andy
You will likely have to loosen the neck at the flange and rotate so the cut-out on the neck will allow the cam to move horizontally and be parallel to the mounting surface. Oh, heck...a picture is worth 1 thousand words.....like this ==>> Can Lorex bullet cam rotate around the base?