Ipcamera Issue Easyn 187V HD

Janker

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everybody
I wonder if somebody could help me with a strange problem im having,I have set up Ipcameras before and opened ports etc.
First of all i will explain what i have is 2 Easyn ipcameras for indoor use to view from outside browser,I know they are not the best of cameras but normally they do the job.
I have them connected to Zyxel AMG 1302 Router wired without a static ip address so i use the DDNS service to keep them updated which i pay for and have setup before.I can view them locally fine.
I have set both cameras up for example 192.168.0.2 using port 91 and 192.168.0.3 using port 83 ,I have made the Camera ip address fixed in both cameras.
I have setup a rule in the Router for port forwarding and also firewall rules,When i run port checker it says each port is visible and open ok.
I have setup the DDns service in the Router and also the Cameras and they all say successfully connected.
Here is my problem they worked for a few days using my browser and entering the DDNS username and port no worries then sometimes 1 was available but the other not and vise versa they just kept drooping the connection and receive camera not available message, now i have had both working for a few days then one is working but the other not,Very strange.
I went back to the house and plugged into the router and the DDns service is keeping the Ip address updated in the Router ok , so why would i keep loosing a camera for days them start working again.
the other strange thing to me is i have an easyn App for my phone which i have setup and i always can view both cameras all the time without issue.
I also have another app ipcamera professional where i monitor my cameras of which i have 4 in a different place which work fine so i added the other 2 cameras to the app using the Dyndns username etc and they worked fine for a few days but then sometimes 1 works but not the other just the same as trying to view them through a browser.
The only difference with the apps i can see is easyn app you just enter the camera number off the sticker and it sets up using the camera password etc but with the ipcamera professional you set it up using your dydns username and password.

would anybody have a clue what is happening please.thanks J