ipcamlive streaming issue

sava700

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm using a wansview camera and the rstp address is accurate/correct as I'm not getting failures to authenticate.
Video stream cannot be started. Please make sure that your camera is properly connected to the Internet and stream URL is valid. Read more here.
That is the error I'm getting which is getting on my nerves as I've already connected one of their cameras before.
I've got the 554 port forwarded properly as again I've done this with another wansview and it is fine cept that camera is on port 88 vs this one is using 81 that I do have forwarded as well and I've tried both ways.
I've also tried OBS and pushing the stream to YT but same results I can't get the stream to show up.
I can access the video perfectly using IE like I do my other cameras so I really have no idea what the issue here is.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I can access the video perfectly using IE like I do my other cameras so I really have no idea what the issue here is.
Using IE, what type of "video" stream are you viewing?
Can you use the RTSP URL that fails with IPCamLive successfully with VLC?

sava700

n3wb
Reaction score
I seemed to have got it... took a while longer but working well now was just a stream address line that wasn't correct apparently.