IPCT IPCT & Amcrest Partnership - Discounted Products

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm happy to announce that IPCT has teamed up with Amcrest to offer discounted prices on their products! We are currently offering 3 in the IPCT Store and will be adding more soon. They are all re-branded Dahua and come with free worldwide shipping, Amcrest support, a 30-day money back guarantee and a 1-year replacement warranty.

Amcrest AD110 Wifi Doorbell - $94.99

Amcrest 4MP Wifi PTZ Indoor Camera - $74.99

Amcrest 4K (8MP) Turret - $104.99

Enjoy
:iloveipct:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Somebody PLEASE ask Amcrest to put PoE in the IP4M-1051 cameras!!!
Well, Amcrest doesn't seem to design or manufacture anything...so that mean you'd have to ask someone else like maybe Dahua?

Is the DC input on that cam the same standard size DC input that Dahua puts on all/most of their IP cams? Asking because I already have some active POE splitters that have a DC power connector that mates up perfectly with all my various Dahua cams.

Reaction score
Is the DC input on that cam the same standard size DC input that Dahua puts on all/most of their IP cams? Asking because I already have some active POE splitters that have a DC power connector that mates up perfectly with all my various Dahua cams.
It's a 5VDC input from a USB power brick, a significantly smaller in diameter barrel than the previous 12VDC plugs.

Reaction score
Well, Amcrest doesn't seem to design or manufacture anything...so that mean you'd have to ask someone else like maybe Dahua?
Since this appears to be something Dahua uniquely provides via Amcrest, and since Dahua is notorious (like Hikvision) for not wanting to communicate with customers, Amcrest needs to request it from Dahua.

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Amcrest is real responsive to customers and I would imagine one is of Dahua's larger distributors. I would talk to them about it, maybe they can make something happen. They will be official vendors on the forum next week and will have reps to chat with in their section.

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

I use these POE splitters to power my two Amcrest USB powered cams PLUSPOE Micro USB Active 5 Volt...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, that may be the first doorbell cam I've seen where I'm 100% certain which part is the button.

My house wasn't wired for a doorbell so I have to use a little dinky plug-in model with a button that is powered by a triple-A. It works about 1/4 of the time.

mromamcrest

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score

Sybertiger,

The IP4M-1051 model would 5V power supplies along with most of our indoor models. Our outdoor models would use 12V power supplies.

mromamcrest

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Amcrest is real responsive to customers and I would imagine one is of Dahua's larger distributors. I would talk to them about it, maybe they can make something happen. They will be official vendors on the forum next week and will have reps to chat within their section.

We are glad to be here and looking forward to being part of this community. My name is Mario and I will have several team members also available here to help in the near future. Kwing, Ben, and myself will be the most active. While Bryan will be assisting with any Wifi doorbell concerns and questions along with Amcrest Smarthome products.

wepee

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am bit puzzled.

Is this Amcrest 4MP Wifi PTZ Indoor Camera - $74.99
really OEM product from Dahua?

I could not find more info from Dahua using Google search

Thanks.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, Dahua makes cameras for others, including Amcrest and Lorex.

Not every camera that Amcrest or Lorex offers will also have a similar model by Dahua. Sometimes Amcrest will spec out a model line and Dahua builds it to Amcrest specs. Or sometimes Amcrest takes a Dahua model and usually de-spec it to fit their budget...

skjom

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Is there anyway to purchase these in Europe .
Tried here but the fed shipment is 3 times cost of the camera.