Ips ( Ip Smart camera ) brand reset

Reaction score
Good afternoon. My name is Greivin Quesada. I have this security camera brand : IPS (Ip Smart) does anybody have experience with this type and this brand of cameras, and if know how can reset them? Supposedly they come with Ip 192.168.1.10 but I´m using a discovery software like ScanerIp software, Intelligent IP Installer, ADP Tool and neither of them show this devices in the network. The light of their leds and pilot lights works fine, but can´t locate in the LAN Their official website (www.ipscam.com) is down and there are few or no other supplier of these brand appearing on the Internet .I suppose there are similars or even the same but under another brand. Please help me with any sugeretion with this problem. Thank youIps cameras.jpg

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
never heard anyone on these forums mention that brand, and until this post I had never heard of it.. sounds like you picked a real winning team /sarcasm.

You try disassembling the cameras and seeing if there is perhaps a reset button on the circuit board?

Natan

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

Did you make the reset on the IP Smart (IPS) camera?
I got two IPS-924v cameras and both give access to the IP and the login page, but the factory user/password doesn't work. I suppose that it had been changed previously by someone.
Now i'm struggling with this issue, tried to look for a switch/button/jumper into the circuit boards and everything... All the manuals of the CD that came with it are pretty near to useless.
If anyone has a clue on how to do this reset, i'd be very grateful.