Is it impossible....

james99

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
to still get a V1 POE PTZ Huisun? I already have three of them and have not been on Aliexpress since I got my last one. Flawless performance, nary a burp or a bump. I read that there are problems with the new improved V2.

So is it impossible to get a V1 somewhere? If it ain't broke...don't fix it is my viewpoint.

Thanks.

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
to still get a V1 POE PTZ Huisun? I already have three of them and have not been on Aliexpress since I got my last one. Flawless performance, nary a burp or a bump. I read that there are problems with the new improved V2.

So is it impossible to get a V1 somewhere? If it ain't broke...don't fix it is my viewpoint.

Thanks.
Isn't this it ?

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-New-Arrival-Rotary-Bullet-PTZ-Camera-With-Card-Slot-2MP-10X-with-POE-IR-80m/1248007_32649759690.html

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with v2, except usual firmware bugs and occasional QA issues which can happen with v1. Also, there is no difference in current v1s and v2s except how they look outside. They reported v1/v2 are using the same Imx322 sensor now. Keep that in mind when you will be upgrading firmware.

angelojoanos

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with v2, except usual firmware bugs and occasional QA issues which can happen with v1. Also, there is no difference in current v1s and v2s except how they look outside. They reported v1/v2 are using the same Imx322 sensor now. Keep that in mind when you will be upgrading firmware.
Still not understanding why the V1 substream will work on IVMS-4500 mobile platform and the V2 camera wont. That is a deal breaker for me. I contaced Monica and she will "contact engineer about firmware". My 3X V1 cam has been flawless, well minus the poe going out which is no big deal for me.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, it's a firmware issue I reported to Monica and Jack as well. The point is that v1 you ordered will have the same bug

w1zofaz

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What is that with card slot? Does this and the Imporx take SD card if you want (v1 and v2)? If so, how much memory can it handle?

pozzello

Known around here
Reaction score
Both the V1 I had and the various V2's have all had card slots. you need to remove the faceplate to access it.
getting it to work is a different story. maybe i haven't tried hard enough, but my V2 won't record to it's sd card...

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
Both the V1 I had and the various V2's have all had card slots. you need to remove the faceplate to access it.
getting it to work is a different story. maybe i haven't tried hard enough, but my V2 won't record to it's sd card...
It possible that your card slot have bad/cold soldering joints, I had that issue on mine as well too and had to fix it myself.

I did a post about it at https://www.ipcamtalk.com/showthread.php/9818-Re-soldering-SD-memory-card-module-on-Huisun-V2-4x-cam

Bill