Is there a 180 degree horizontal and around 90 degree vertical IP camera that's under, say $300

rmalbers

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I've seen the 180 degree and around 4x degree, dual camera,stitch cameras, and the 360 fish eyes but I could use something in between those two, 180 x 90. I've looked at my typical brands and haven't really seen any. But, I'm just an amateur at this also, are there any? Also, this is just for backyard viewing, not for any real action type situations. (and works with BI)

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I've seen the 180 degree and around 4x degree, dual camera,stitch cameras, and the 360 fish eyes but I could use something in between those two, 180 x 90. I've looked at my typical brands and haven't really seen any. But, I'm just an amateur at this also, are there any? Also, this is just for backyard viewing, not for any real action type situations.
The typical 180 degree cameras that are getting popular now are dual lends models .. basically 2 90 degree cameras stitched together.

I have not seen cameras with an 1 : 1 aspect ratio .. thus I do not think you will see many such offerings of a dual camera with basically 2 90 degree H FOV and 90 degree V FOV cameras mated together.

Broachoski

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The Annke FCD600 have an 81 degree vertical FOV. I have some and can confirm that it looks like 90 degree to me. Their NCD600 only has 54 degree vertical.
The FCD600 does a pretty decent job but not as well with night color as the NCD or Empiretech's full color 180 camera but are well worth their current price of $89.99. IR works very well at night.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The Annke FCD600 have an 81 degree vertical FOV. I have some and can confirm that it looks like 90 degree to me. Their NCD600 only has 54 degree vertical.
The FCD600 does a pretty decent job but not as well with night color as the NCD or Empiretech's full color 180 camera but are well worth their current price of $89.99. IR works very well at night.
I've seen the 180 degree and around 4x degree, dual camera,stitch cameras, and the 360 fish eyes but I could use something in between those two, 180 x 90. I've looked at my typical brands and haven't really seen any. But, I'm just an amateur at this also, are there any? Also, this is just for backyard viewing, not for any real action type situations. (and works with BI)
Thanks @Broachoski 81 degree FOV ( V FOV ) .. that's darn close to 90 degree .. would that work well enough @rmalbers ?

rmalbers

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, that camera does look like it should work fine and I would have never found that brand/model.

Broachoski

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
FYI Annke is made by Hikvision but is not the same company. Note that it comes in bullet and turret versions and they do have plastic bodies but hold up quite well. Order from Annke USA and do not try to save a couple bucks by ordering from others such as Aliexpress. Blueiris works well with them, simply do the "find and inspect" and substreams are a snap.