Is there a forward/back skip feature (browser, app)?

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi folks,

On my home theater, when watching a movie, I never use FF/RW features. I use forward skip and backward skip features to move around or to back up and rewatch something.

I'd like to do the same thing while reviewing BI footage via browser (UI3) or on the mobile app (Android). I haven't found this feature yet, but maybe I missed something despite reviewing the various manual/tutorials and threads. Basically, I'd like to be able to configure a "back 5 & 10 seconds" and "forward 10 &30 & 60" second functions so I can step forward and back as needed.

Is this doable, or being considered for addition?

Thanks

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Circling back here, I'm still having trouble.

While watching a CLIP in UI3, I can use right and left arrows to go back and forth 10 seconds, or comma / period to rewind/advance a single frame. But I would usually want to use the controls during watching of ALERTS (not clips) and I haven't figured out how to do that reliably. Am I missing something simple here? Sometimes it seems to work; other times not. Haven't gotten to cell phone app stuff yet.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
The hotkeys for skipping forward and backward work exactly the same with alerts as they do with clips. Alerts are just bookmarks to a position in a clip.