Is there a way to adjust DMSS notification trigger between alerts?

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
The DMSS is sending me notification of every trigger tripped back on my old other brand camera, I could set app to ignore x amount of seconds between trigger before sending me notification again. Does that setting exists in Dahua camera?

Thank you

roaoro

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'm curious as well. I have many clients with Dahua systems and I can't figure out how to limit the notifications. When they are triggered, it's non-stop alerts until the motion stops. I'm also wondering if there's a way to "snooze" the alerts on the app for specific amount of time?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

genelit

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You can set this up for Motion Detection in the camera, the setting is called "Anti Dither".
If you are using IVS-rules, you should consider changing the rules - target filter. This will only reduce amount of false positives (if used in right way) and not change the frequency it's triggered.

From the Wiki:
  • Anti-dither (AKA Cool Down Time between the next event): Here you can set anti-dither time. The value ranges from 5 to 600s. The anti-dither time refers to the alarm signal lasts time. It can be seem as the alarm signal activation stays such as the buzzer, tour, PTZ activation, snapshot, channel record. The stay time here does not include the latch time. During the alarm process, the alarm signal can begin an anti-dither time if system detects the local alarm again. The screen prompt, alarm upload, email and etc will not be activated. For example, if you set the anti-dither time as 10 second, you can see the each activation may last 10s if the local alarm is activated. During the process, if system detects another local alarm signal at the fifth second, the buzzer, tour, PTZ activation, snapshot, record channel will begin another 10s while the screen prompt, alarm upload, email will not be activated again. After 10s, if system detects another alarm signal, it can generate an alarm since the anti-dither time is out.

Ubaid Masood

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You can Use dahua new DMSS app.. it have notification schedule settings as well as you can try anti dither settings in camera/nvr side