Is there any way to connect the Dahua arm/disarm function to Apple Homekit or Siri (shortcut) ?

DessyBoy7

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a Dahua NVR and 4 TIOC cameras, your standard home setup. I don't want to transfer management of my whole CCTV system to homekit, i am happy using Smart PSS or the NVR (connected to my tv) at home and the DMSS app when away. What i would like to do is somehow connect the arm/disarm function from the app to homekit or siri so i can set some automations which disarm when my door is opened (i am getting in my car, leaving home) and rearms when i am a certain distance (geolocation from my iphone) from my home., similar for when i arrive home.

Right now i am forgetting to disarm (now and then) and alarm is going off at 6am, not drama for me, neighbours probably getting a bit peed :)

Thank you !

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have a Dahua NVR and 4 TIOC cameras, your standard home setup. I don't want to transfer management of my whole CCTV system to homekit, i am happy using Smart PSS or the NVR (connected to my tv) at home and the DMSS app when away. What i would like to do is somehow connect the arm/disarm function from the app to homekit or siri so i can set some automations which disarm when my door is opened (i am getting in my car, leaving home) and rearms when i am a certain distance (geolocation from my iphone) from my home., similar for when i arrive home.

Right now i am forgetting to disarm (now and then) and alarm is going off at 6am, not drama for me, neighbours probably getting a bit peed :)

Thank you !
Why not keep it simple and intercept the hardwired-switch command to the alarm and delay it?
Most if not all panels have delayed entry/exit setting that beeps internally only so you know you've set it exiting and reminds you to disarm it when you come in.

It would be an emulation of that type of function.

Last edited:

CCTVThomas

n3wb
Reaction score
There is solution for this. Here is a video about a switch that triggers the cams to be armed or unarmed.
You need a compatible Dahua NVR for this to work.
Instead of the switch place there a homekit compatible switch or relay.

Reaction score
does the arm/disarm have a http api command to use?

Last edited:

Mark_M

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I notice in this video that there is an option to use the alarm input terminals on your NVR to arm/disarm the cameras.

New versions of AJAX alarms seem to arm/disarm Dahua cameras over the network.
I don't know how the arm/disarm works in the HTTP API.

tomekp

n3wb
Reaction score
@killerdan56 try this

http://<username>:<password>@<ip>/cgi-bin/configManager.cgi?action=setConfig&DisableLinkage[0].Enable=true

http://<username>:<password>@<ip>/cgi-bin/configManager.cgi?action=setConfig&DisableLinkage[0].Enable=false