Is there any Win Client-Software for Dahua IP Door Video Intercom System?

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

is there a way to get a virtual indoor station when working on computer?
Like the indoor Monitor is 2 rooms away, i am in hiomeoffice. Can i receive the bell directly on some win client system, maybe also show camera and able to intercom/open? Best would be as a popup like some Phone Systems like Agfeo do. Any possibilities/suggestions here?

Thanks and have a nice evneing

Jens

Reaction score
Additinal step for my wife (who has no rights to install software on her company's machine): Is there also a software to do so on an old tablet (Android or iOs)?

Reaction score
I'd like to try it, but as i dont want to risk bricking my installation i have a question on this: I have a two family house. Is it possible to use more than one software products (like the smartPSS Lite) to dial parallel to the vth of one flat (meaning like 2 machines with smartPSS lite or one with smartPSS lite and one with app)?

I dont know if i understand the following sentence right:

"Very important, you can only manage this setup with 1 computer via SmartPSS Lite. If you add the setup to a second computer, it will break the first setup. However, you are still able to add the VTO to DMSS to answer the call if you wish. "

Does that mean i can do such a thing only once per System?