Is this a Dahua device? What model?

lanslot

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I inherited a home security system from the previous owner. I suspect it is a Dahua device, but I cannot find its model number. Can you help me with the detective job? I would like to see if there are firmware updates available, because a few bugs are really annoying.

Here is what I know about the system:
  • It is viewable through the DMSS iPhone app, or the Dahua Config Tool. There is also a web interface that requires IE (the ActiveX plugin). It was set up by a company called 25/7 Protection in Seattle, WA. The company closed business for good one or two years ago.
  • The default ports for the system are 37777 / 37778 / 37779 (for HTTP/TCP/UDP - I don't remember the exact order).
  • It supports 8 camera channels. Cameras are connected via cables that look like coaxial ones. They are definitely not ethernet cables. The house has 7 cameras connected.
  • I have attached pictures of the front/back panels, and screenshot of the web interface (with IE mode in Edge browser).
Let me know if you need more information. Thanks

Attachments

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I inherited a home security system from the previous owner. I suspect it is a Dahua device, but I cannot find its model number. Can you help me with the detective job? I would like to see if there are firmware updates available, because a few bugs are really annoying.

Here is what I know about the system:
  • It is viewable through the DMSS iPhone app, or the Dahua Config Tool. There is also a web interface that requires IE (the ActiveX plugin). It was set up by a company called 25/7 Protection in Seattle, WA. The company closed business for good one or two years ago.
  • The default ports for the system are 37777 / 37778 / 37779 (for HTTP/TCP/UDP - I don't remember the exact order).
  • It supports 8 camera channels. Cameras are connected via cables that look like coaxial ones. They are definitely not ethernet cables. The house has 7 cameras connected.
  • I have attached pictures of the front/back panels, and screenshot of the web interface (with IE mode in Edge browser).
Let me know if you need more information. Thanks
Welcome @lanslot

Definitely looks like a Dahua OEM interface ..

Coax BNC CCTV analog DVR kit for certain ..

Not certain of the particular model ..