Is this Dahua PTZ plug and play?

tubac

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this cam is plug and play, or should I assign an IP address before connecting to my NVR?

Loryta SD49225XA-HNR 2MP 25x Starlight + IR PTZ AI Network Camera Auto Tracking Support PoE+ English Version This cam needs a Poe + injector. My OEM Dahua NVR only provides 3af, If I am not mistaken . Will it work toI plug in a stand alone 3at, injector into one of the built in Poe ports on my NVR below?

Thanks,
Tubac

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
Certainly not Plug&Play it needs a lot of setting up and fine tuning.

tubac

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Certainly not Plug&Play it needs a lot of setting up and fine tuning.
Thanks, but as it turns out, it is plug and play if plugged into the built in Poe switch on the NVR. It automatically assigns a url in the 10.1.2xx scheme. All values are default.

Tubac

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks, but as it turns out, it is plug and play if plugged into the built in Poe switch on the NVR. It automatically assigns a url in the 10.1.2xx scheme. All values are default.

Tubac
I think we have Plug & Play mixed up here what I mean is YES the NVR will assign it an IP and add it to the Scheme , but to get it to work proper there are lots of settings and fine tuning which needs to be done via the Web Browser to get it to work as it should.