iSpy no sound camera

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm using iSpy for a year and tried all ways to connect microphone from camera in iSpy but no link works.
I used Onvif device manager to found correct adresses, but just shows adress of video stream for me, no link to audio/microphone.

I discovered my camera has these type of "motherboard" so, audio was described like a codec, may be iSpy needs a driver or especifically codec to works camera audio in windows 7?
Camera system:
Thanks in advance

JohnPeter

n3wb
Reaction score
You must start by verifying that your hardware is OK. Hardware always precedes firmware, which always precedes software. I bought cameras that were promised to have microphone and audio abilities, and they "didn't work." Turns out the vendor shipped me a different submodel from what was promised; there was no hardware for audio in the camera. The model number promised was IPC-B880W-DS and what I received was IPC-B880W-D... But I didn't understand the model number significance until I deciphered that.

I used IE 11 and Windows 10 computer, for best ability to inspect for audio FUNCTIONALITY. But only by opening the camera did I discover that there simply was no microphone (or audio pc board) in there, as promised. Then I realized it was all meant to be that way, based on what model number was on the CAMERA LABEL, rather than the INVOICE.